View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 28 Jul 2017 04:43

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Photobucket 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Me too. I loaded 1000 of my FRS images to it this morning. Thank you.

Is it possible to generate line drawings like you did with Fesarius for your shuttle? Just the top, side and front views? Either this shuttle or the new one- whichever you prefer. I think this one is great but the other one will be great as well. If so, I will create vector drawings and then compose pages for them.

"...here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -Thomas Jefferson, 1820

05 Jul 2017 15:12
Profile WWW
Captain
Captain

aridas wrote:
Me too. I loaded 1000 of my FRS images to it this morning. Thank you.

Is it possible to generate line drawings like you did with Fesarius for your shuttle? Just the top, side and front views? Either this shuttle or the new one- whichever you prefer. I think this one is great but the other one will be great as well. If so, I will create vector drawings and then compose pages for them.

Wow, I'm a trend setter!

Shuttle: I'm sure that I can. It might be a little while. Do I have a deadline?

05 Jul 2017 15:19
Site Admin
Site Admin

No not at all. I am way behind. Once I get back to it I have Valiant and the pre-refit Avenger and a few others, on the board and underway. So take your time.

Thank you!

"...here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -Thomas Jefferson, 1820

05 Jul 2017 18:37
Profile WWW
Commodore
Commodore

hmm... just noticed that the shuttle image can't even be saved as an open-able image (pb likes to do something peculiar to it) yet the AtoZ image and other thumbnails are well-behaved... ; )

All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force...
We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind.
This Mind is the matrix of all matter.
Max Planck

05 Jul 2017 22:18
Site Admin
Site Admin

I must say with sadness that the Imgur iPhone app is a complete piece of shit. Not as bad as the Photobucket app- which got to the point a few months back that it just crashed on opening - but almost as bad. Crashes about 25% of the time. Freezes about 25% and requires exit and reentry. Slow. Cumbersome. Weird.

Maybe the desktop site is better.

06 Jul 2017 09:50
Profile WWW
Captain
Captain

Desktop site is wicked fast. The navigation isn't always very obvious. But if I use it a few days in a row I can remember it.

06 Jul 2017 10:27

Just created my Imgur account and hope to begin uploading some stuff soon. Tallguy, I agree about the desktop version not being quite as intuitive, but it doesn't seem too bad. Haven't looked for an APP version yet.

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

09 Jul 2017 19:19
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sorry for being so long. My mother has had surgery last week, so...

Quote:
Tallguy, I agree about the desktop version not being quite as intuitive, but it doesn't seem too bad.

Well, I tried once the Imgur interface and I always forgot what I did or I simply did not find some functions. That's why I switched to Flickr. Personnal choice. ;)
Nevertheless I'm happy you, guys, are leaving PB for other pictures host sites.

Quote:
I must say with sadness that the Imgur iPhone app is a complete piece of shit. Not as bad as the Photobucket app- which got to the point a few months back that it just crashed on opening - but almost as bad. Crashes about 25% of the time. Freezes about 25% and requires exit and reentry. Slow. Cumbersome. Weird.

I have another kind of issue with Flickr when uploading pictures from my computer but as it is the only thing going wrong I try and try again until it works. The only weapon I have is patience.

10 Jul 2017 14:14

Wow, the new thread I just posted was much easier and quicker with Imgur than Photobucket, once I figured it out. Much less work compared to how I used to do it.

By the way, my images are classified as "Large Thumbnails". The plain BBCode gave me a 'too large' warning, but what I ended up with is exactly the size I wanted.

Thanks Bill and everyone.

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

11 Jul 2017 19:44
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Sometimes I wonder if I should retrieve my Imgur account and duplicate the files from Flickr. Has anyone a preference using Imgur or Flickr for the FR forum?

12 Jul 2017 14:20
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next