View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 27 Jun 2017 06:29

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Welcome! Begin Your Adventure Here 

Welcome and look forward to your participation!

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

26 May 2015 12:15

I guess this is the best place to post this. Been MIA for some time now, only posting intermittently over at Bernard's site, but I want to get caught up and active over here again. Had a number of real life things going on, but I do miss things and hope I can start doing some stuff again.

I see a few things have changed. The individual Treknologist sites are gone. I think that's where I had my Andorian cruiser stuff posted. As I recall I still owed aridas an answer to a question and have been doing a few things with it since then to answer, but got sidetracked. Can I repost some of that in Creations?

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi again.

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

09 Jul 2016 11:05
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wrapped much of that into other forums. The main thread about the Andorian cruiser in now in Creations:

topic741.html

The thread about the perspective views is there as well.

Funny you posted about this. I was revisting some things last night for the first time in years.

"...here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -Thomas Jefferson, 1820

09 Jul 2016 13:48
Profile WWW
Captain
Captain

Mark looking forward to seeing your work. Hope all is well.

11 Jul 2016 12:55

Thanks Bill!

Yeah it's been a weird year. About this time last year I had a mild heart attack with two stents put in, but am feeling fine. Plus some family stuff that kept me from spending very much time on the computer, but nothing serious. Hope to avoid getting too sidetracked this year.

Mark

12 Jul 2016 09:15

aridas wrote:
The main thread about the Andorian cruiser in now in Creations:

topic741.html

Hmm. That's actually just where I originally posted 1990s pencil drawings of the concept, not the finished ones I began a couple years ago. As I recall, the above and the perspective drawings were posted in Creations before the "Lost Weekend" (that's a compliment BTW) while the finished ones were in a new dedicated thread that I think I placed in the Federation Frontiers forum after the hiatus. Can't find it in a search, but since I was posting simultaneously on Bernard's forum...and he uses the same service...I think I can just copy/paste a few key posts to reboot it. Working on some refinements that I think you'll like which I hope to add later.

Mark

12 Jul 2016 13:05
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8