View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 27 Jun 2017 06:28

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Welcome! Begin Your Adventure Here 
Commander
Commander

I see that new member registration is working. excellent!

Welcome !
and we hope you enjoy the time you spend here. :)

13 Aug 2014 16:33
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

The rumors of my demise were only slightly exaggerated :o ...

Hello! Hope everyone is okay, I think I might have missed various closures and reopenings of this forum. Jason found me on Facebook, so I thought I'd drop by to say hello.

I'm not sure how long it's been, but between having a full time job now, moving house and frankly, little Star Tek in my life, and finishing my Doctor Who DVD collection, this whole business kinda fell by the wayside.

I might take it up a bit again the coming autumn/winter, not sure yet. I've been slowly working on a new website, I think I should at least push forward on that.

02 Oct 2014 06:14
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's good to see you again, Harry! I hope you take up your illustrating again. It was much valued.

I am also toying with various ideas to flesh out some of the rationalizing of Star Fleet that several of us were working on here several years ago. It was all based on the material I developed back in the 1990s for a "Ships of the Star Fleet" battle game. We'll see where that goes, but it certainly would be more interesting going with your involvement here!

"...here we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -Thomas Jefferson, 1820

02 Oct 2014 11:43
Profile WWW
Ensign
Ensign

Welcome back, Harry!

02 Oct 2014 21:02
Commander
Commander

Welcome back Harry :)

04 Oct 2014 12:17
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

To kick off the possible come-back... I've just put my site back online at http://www.fleetyard.net. It will basically (for now?) serve as a sort of dumping ground for my stuff.

05 Oct 2014 17:01

Harry!! Welcome back! Have missed your work and conversation. Don't know if you've been to Bernard's site but I started a thread there to show some of your stuff to people who hadn't seen it. Hope you don't mind, but wasn't how long your retirement might last, and the drawings were too good to disappear for too long.

Again, welcome back.

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

06 Oct 2014 20:25
Commander
Commander

I love your work as well Harry.

07 Oct 2014 20:16

Nothing to add, other than to proclaim that I now have the most recent post in EVERY SINGLE FORUM!!!

Yeah, we need some activity 'round here.

Mark

Northern lights passed by then they were gone. And as old stars would die so the new ones were born. Ever on I sailed celestial ways. And in the light of my years shone the rest of my days. Those who know, will they help us grow, to one day be Starriders.

01 Dec 2014 16:56
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hang on a second... I thought the FRS had closed, are you guys telling me it's back? That THE place on the interweb for proper discussion of Trek stuff is still here? :o

Because, you know, if this place IS still open, I'll be a very happy man. That, and I have so much to add (I think) :D

19 Mar 2015 11:47
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next